tiistai 16. kesäkuuta 2009

BJJ class monday 15th June 2009

I felt some back pain in my lower back for some reason, maybe I slept in a weird position or something. Oh well.

We started running around, doing all kinds of stuff, jumping etc. Then we did somersaults on the ground, forward and backward. Piggyback carrying, squats with a partner, push-ups etc. Just a few reps, didn't want to exhaust people. Then we did the standing monkey climb a few laps, you know the one with one guys standing and the partner starting in back mount and climbing around the guy standing as if he was a tree or something.

We then drilled a comination of armbar, omoplata and finally the triangle. You started with the armbar, the other guy postured up so we changed to the omoplata pulling the guy down and he postured up again and we got the triangle finally.

Techniques included a collarchoke from guard and an armbar when the guy defended the choke. When also looked at a sweep from guard from which it's nice to move to a side choke.

We rolled maybe 6 or 7, 5min rounds in the end. Nice rounds, I got a sweep to work that I've been working on lately on another blue belt. I've been doing it to white belts earlier, so I wasn't sure if a blue belt would fall for it, but he did :) That kinds made my day, hehe!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti